Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
I used to rely heavily on pre-workout, especially for early morning sessions. These days I’ll usually have coffee instead because I don’t need a huge stimulant hit just to get through a workout.
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
My stack went from “everything possible” to “only what I can justify.”
I think experience teaches you that supplements can support a good routine, but they can’t replace actually eating enough, training consistently, recovering properly, or getting enough sleep. That mindset saved me a lot of money.
-
SteffanieSan33
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:50 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Creatine has never left my routine. 
-
Idnani4Shl
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:51 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
I stopped buying fat burners completely after realizing how much more important my calorie intake and daily activity were for getting lean. Now I’d rather put that money toward quality groceries and keep my routine simple.
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
I had the same realization with fat burners. Diet consistency made a much bigger difference for me than any “cutting” supplement ever did.
-
Barbell-4F
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2025 11:25 am
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
When I first started lifting, I thought more supplements meant I was more serious about training. Now I actually look at them as optional tools. If my diet and training are already on point, I only add something when there’s a clear purpose behind it.
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
I’ve definitely become more selective. I still use protein powder for convenience, creatine consistently, and caffeine when I want a boost, but I’m not spending half my paycheck on tubs and capsules anymore. 
-
GymAddict27
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2025 11:23 am
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Three basics beat twenty random products. 
-
FitChick_Jess
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2025 10:56 am
- Been thanked: 4 times
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
My supplement stack has changed a lot because my priorities changed. Early on, I was mostly chasing muscle and strength, so I tried everything marketed toward those goals. Now I care more about keeping things sustainable, hitting my nutrition targets, recovering well, and making steady progress without feeling like I need a supplement for every little thing.