Page 2 of 3
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:42 am
by Cpedro#21
I used to rely heavily on pre-workout, especially for early morning sessions. These days I’ll usually have coffee instead because I don’t need a huge stimulant hit just to get through a workout.
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:20 am
by Fabigon
My stack went from “everything possible” to “only what I can justify.”

I think experience teaches you that supplements can support a good routine, but they can’t replace actually eating enough, training consistently, recovering properly, or getting enough sleep. That mindset saved me a lot of money.
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:59 am
by SteffanieSan33
Creatine has never left my routine.

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 6:44 pm
by Idnani4Shl
I stopped buying fat burners completely after realizing how much more important my calorie intake and daily activity were for getting lean. Now I’d rather put that money toward quality groceries and keep my routine simple.
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:09 pm
by GymDave00
I had the same realization with fat burners. Diet consistency made a much bigger difference for me than any “cutting” supplement ever did.
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:58 pm
by Lilly
Sleep is part of my stack now.

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 11:49 pm
by Barbell-4F
When I first started lifting, I thought more supplements meant I was more serious about training. Now I actually look at them as optional tools. If my diet and training are already on point, I only add something when there’s a clear purpose behind it.
Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 1:27 am
by Peach255
I’ve definitely become more selective. I still use protein powder for convenience, creatine consistently, and caffeine when I want a boost, but I’m not spending half my paycheck on tubs and capsules anymore.

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 1:51 am
by GymAddict27
Three basics beat twenty random products.

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 5:54 am
by FitChick_Jess
My supplement stack has changed a lot because my priorities changed. Early on, I was mostly chasing muscle and strength, so I tried everything marketed toward those goals. Now I care more about keeping things sustainable, hitting my nutrition targets, recovering well, and making steady progress without feeling like I need a supplement for every little thing.