Page 2 of 2
Re: ⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 8:13 pm
by Fabigon
I use a stim-free pre when I’m training late. The pump is nice without sacrificing my sleep.
Re: ⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:29 pm
by Idnani4Shl
My favorite pre-workout “supplement” is honestly caffeine plus electrolytes, especially for early morning lifting. I don’t eat a huge meal before those sessions, so I keep everything light and easy on my stomach. If I’m doing a heavy lower-body day, I’ll add some quick carbs too. That setup has been way more reliable for me than constantly buying different tubs and hoping the next one hits harder.
Re: ⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:52 pm
by Barbell-4F
Late-night training definitely changes the game. I’d rather have a slightly less hyped workout than be staring at the ceiling at 2 a.m.

Re: ⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 12:03 am
by FlexinFiona
I’ve tried pretty much every type of pre-workout, but I always come back to the basics. Creatine stays in my daily routine, caffeine is there when I need a boost, and I make sure I’m hydrated and actually fed before a hard session. If those things are handled, I usually don’t need anything crazy to have a great workout.
