Page 1 of 3

Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2026 10:10 pm
by GymDave00
When I first started lifting, I thought a serious gym routine meant having a serious supplement stack. 😂 I was buying pre-workout, protein, BCAAs, creatine, and whatever else looked promising at the time. After getting more experience, I’ve realized that supplements are just the extra piece of the puzzle—not the foundation.
Now I’m much more selective about what actually earns a spot in my routine. Curious how everyone else’s stack has changed over the years. Did you cut out certain supplements after learning more about nutrition, or are there a few products you still swear by? What stayed in your stack, and what turned out to be a waste of money? 👀

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2026 11:42 pm
by Jacob144
Creatine stayed. 💪

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 1:02 am
by Andyxx66
I used to take way too many supplements, but now I mostly stick with creatine and protein powder. Everything else depends on whether I actually have a reason for taking it.

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 1:43 am
by DakBen787
My stack got completely simplified over time. I started with pre-workout, BCAAs, mass gainers, protein, creatine, and a bunch of random stuff I saw online. Eventually I realized better training, enough calories, solid protein intake, and good sleep were doing way more for my progress than the giant supplement collection ever did. 😂

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:06 am
by GymDave00
Same here! My cabinet used to look like a supplement store. 😂

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:38 am
by Nevyy88
Pre-workout is still my favorite. 🔥

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 4:24 am
by Maxr4677
I dropped BCAAs once I started consistently hitting my daily protein target. For me, they just weren’t worth spending extra money on when my overall diet was already covering that area.

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 4:54 am
by Alex_22
Honestly, my biggest supplement change wasn’t adding something—it was removing stuff. I stopped chasing every new product promising better pumps, faster recovery, or more muscle and started focusing on the basics. Creatine, protein when needed, caffeine sometimes, and plenty of food have been more than enough for me.

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 7:32 am
by GymDave00
That’s exactly where I’m at now—less hype, more consistency. 💯

Re: Has Your Supplement Stack Changed Since You Started Lifting? 💊🏋️

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 8:20 am
by 8CristianePinn
Protein powder became more convenient than exciting. 😂