🔥 Is Progressive Overload the Biggest Game-Changer for Women Building Muscle?
Re: 🔥 Is Progressive Overload the Biggest Game-Changer for Women Building Muscle?
RDLs have been my favorite lately. 
-
Charles Harris
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: 🔥 Is Progressive Overload the Biggest Game-Changer for Women Building Muscle?
I’ve been focusing more on controlled reps instead of rushing through sets, especially on lower-body days. Feeling the target muscle working while still progressing the weight has made my training feel much more intentional.
-
Matthew Allen
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:53 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 8 times
Re: 🔥 Is Progressive Overload the Biggest Game-Changer for Women Building Muscle?
Honestly, learning to recover has been just as important as adding weight. I used to think every workout had to destroy me, but now I’m more focused on quality sets, enough food, good sleep, and showing up consistently. The progress feels much more sustainable that way. 

Re: 🔥 Is Progressive Overload the Biggest Game-Changer for Women Building Muscle?
I’m with you on that. The “train harder every single day” mindset had me spinning my wheels, while consistent training and recovery have actually helped me make better progress. 