How Much Does Posing Practice Really Change Your Stage Presence? 🏆

Insights into competition preparation, posing tips, and advice from experienced competitors.
SteffanieSan33
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:50 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Much Does Posing Practice Really Change Your Stage Presence? 🏆

Post by SteffanieSan33 »

The crazy part is that posing can make the same physique look completely different. 💪 If you know your best angles and can hit them without hesitation, you’re giving the judges a much clearer picture of what you actually brought.
Mky88
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:55 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: How Much Does Posing Practice Really Change Your Stage Presence? 🏆

Post by Mky88 »

This is exactly what I’ve been realizing. I used to treat posing like homework, but now I’m starting to see it as part of the actual performance. For anyone who competes, do you think daily posing is worth it year-round, or is focused posing closer to show day enough?
Post Reply