How Are You Balancing Strength Training and Cardio in 2026? 🏋️♂️🏃
Re: How Are You Balancing Strength Training and Cardio in 2026? 🏋️♂️🏃
I schedule my week around recovery instead of just cramming in as many sessions as possible. Two lower-body days, two upper-body days, and a couple of easy cardio sessions give me enough structure without making every day exhausting. I also pay attention to how my legs feel before deciding whether I’m doing a normal cardio session or just taking a walk. Consistency has been much easier since I stopped trying to win every workout. 
Re: How Are You Balancing Strength Training and Cardio in 2026? 🏋️♂️🏃
I’ve started treating cardio as part of my overall fitness instead of just a calorie-burning tool. Strength training gives me the muscle and power side, while steady-state cardio helps me build endurance. The combination feels more well-rounded than lifting alone.
Re: How Are You Balancing Strength Training and Cardio in 2026? 🏋️♂️🏃
That’s what I’m trying to figure out too—how to get the benefits of cardio without piling on so much fatigue that my strength sessions suffer. I’m realizing that the right amount probably depends on my recovery, training intensity, and what I’m trying to improve. 