Are Protein Shakes Still Part of Your Daily Routine? 🥤💪
Re: Are Protein Shakes Still Part of Your Daily Routine? 🥤💪
I’ve been using Greek yogurt more lately instead of having a shake every single day. Still love whey though, especially when I need something quick after a late workout.
Re: Are Protein Shakes Still Part of Your Daily Routine? 🥤💪
I don’t think they’re necessary, but they’re definitely useful. If you’re eating enough whole-food protein already, you don’t need to force a shake just because fitness culture says you should. But when you’re working, training, commuting, and trying to hit your macros, having 25–30g of protein ready in a shaker is hard to beat. 
Re: Are Protein Shakes Still Part of Your Daily Routine? 🥤💪
I still keep whey in the rotation, especially on days when I’m short on protein or don’t have time to cook. It’s not replacing my meals, but it definitely makes staying consistent way easier. 

