🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Insights into competition preparation, posing tips, and advice from experienced competitors.
Post Reply
SteffanieSan33
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:50 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by SteffanieSan33 »

For everyone stepping onstage for their first show in 2026, what division are you planning to compete in, and what made you choose it? 👀 Whether it’s Men’s Physique, Classic Physique, Bodybuilding, Bikini, Figure, or Wellness, each division has its own look and judging criteria. For a first show, finding the division that matches your current physique, strengths, and long-term goals can make the whole prep experience feel a lot more focused.
I’m curious what everyone is thinking—are you choosing a division because it fits your physique naturally, or are you picking one because you’ve always wanted to build toward that specific look? And for those who have competed before, what advice would you give someone choosing their division for the first time? 🏆🔥
AntLewis
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:50 pm
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: 🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by AntLewis »

Men’s Physique for me. 🌊
SteW1
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 2:02 pm
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: 🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by SteW1 »

I’m leaning toward Classic because I’ve always liked the aesthetic look and the posing style fits what I’m trying to build.
Charles Harris
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by Charles Harris »

Wellness is the goal this year! 💪🔥
SteffanieSan33
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:50 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by SteffanieSan33 »

I’m debating between Classic and Bodybuilding right now. My frame seems to suit Classic better, but I definitely want to hear from people who have competed about how they made that decision. What would you guys prioritize when choosing?
Maxr4677
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 9:20 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: 🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by Maxr4677 »

I’d go with the division that matches your current structure instead of chasing a look that may take years to build.
BeastTomm
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2025 12:54 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: 🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by BeastTomm »

I’m doing Bikini for my first show, mainly because I enjoy the aesthetic side of training and I feel like my proportions fit the division. I’m still learning posing and stage presentation, though, so that’s definitely the part I’m taking most seriously right now. 👠🔥
RepNick3
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2025 12:51 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: 🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by RepNick3 »

Classic is calling my name. 😤
Matthew Allen
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:53 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 🏆 First Show in 2026: What Division Are You Competing In and Why?

Post by Matthew Allen »

I’m planning on Figure because I like having a muscular look while still keeping the overall shape balanced and polished. For anyone doing their first show, I’d definitely recommend talking with an experienced coach and checking actual stage criteria before locking in a division. The division you like watching isn’t always the division that best fits your own physique. 🏆💯
Post Reply