🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?
Re: 🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?
Ankle mobility has been huge for me because I can finally hit my squat depth without feeling like I’m fighting my own positioning. 

Re: 🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?
I used to spend almost no time on mobility and would wonder why certain lifts always felt awkward. Once I started working on the specific areas limiting my movement, I could get into better positions and focus more on actually producing force instead of constantly adjusting my setup.
Re: 🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?
I’m all for it, especially when it’s specific to the lifts you’re doing. I’d rather spend five focused minutes getting my hips, ankles, and shoulders ready than randomly stretch for twenty minutes and hope it somehow makes my workout better. 