⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?

Info on common supplements: protein, creatine, BCAAs, pre/post-workouts.
Fabigon
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:52 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?

Post by Fabigon »

I use a stim-free pre when I’m training late. The pump is nice without sacrificing my sleep.
Idnani4Shl
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:51 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?

Post by Idnani4Shl »

My favorite pre-workout “supplement” is honestly caffeine plus electrolytes, especially for early morning lifting. I don’t eat a huge meal before those sessions, so I keep everything light and easy on my stomach. If I’m doing a heavy lower-body day, I’ll add some quick carbs too. That setup has been way more reliable for me than constantly buying different tubs and hoping the next one hits harder.
Barbell-4F
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2025 11:25 am

Re: ⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?

Post by Barbell-4F »

Late-night training definitely changes the game. I’d rather have a slightly less hyped workout than be staring at the ceiling at 2 a.m. 😂
FlexinFiona
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2025 11:27 am

Re: ⚡ What’s Your Go-To Supplement Before a Hard Training Session?

Post by FlexinFiona »

I’ve tried pretty much every type of pre-workout, but I always come back to the basics. Creatine stays in my daily routine, caffeine is there when I need a boost, and I make sure I’m hydrated and actually fed before a hard session. If those things are handled, I usually don’t need anything crazy to have a great workout. 🔥
Post Reply