🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?

Tips for joint health, injury prevention, and avoiding overtraining.
Matt-w45
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 11:22 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: 🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?

Post by Matt-w45 »

Ankle mobility has been huge for me because I can finally hit my squat depth without feeling like I’m fighting my own positioning. 🦵🔥
Joe-hg
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 11:24 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?

Post by Joe-hg »

I used to spend almost no time on mobility and would wonder why certain lifts always felt awkward. Once I started working on the specific areas limiting my movement, I could get into better positions and focus more on actually producing force instead of constantly adjusting my setup.
BigMk91
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:35 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?

Post by BigMk91 »

Mobility isn’t magic, but better movement definitely helps.
BeastTMXX
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:38 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: 🏋️ Can Mobility Work Actually Improve Your Strength Training?

Post by BeastTMXX »

I’m all for it, especially when it’s specific to the lifts you’re doing. I’d rather spend five focused minutes getting my hips, ankles, and shoulders ready than randomly stretch for twenty minutes and hope it somehow makes my workout better. 🏋️‍♂️
Post Reply