What’s the Best 4-Day Split for Women Trying to Build Serious Muscle?

Strength, muscle, nutrition, empowerment, health.
Nevyy88
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 9:18 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: What’s the Best 4-Day Split for Women Trying to Build Serious Muscle?

Post by Nevyy88 »

The biggest game changer was learning to actually recover. I used to train glutes three or four times a week because I thought more was automatically better, but my progress stalled. Now I have two hard lower sessions, push those sets with intent, keep protein high, and let myself recover. My strength and muscle growth have been way better since making that change. 🔥
Mky88
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:55 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: What’s the Best 4-Day Split for Women Trying to Build Serious Muscle?

Post by Mky88 »

I like having one lower day that’s more strength-based and another that’s higher-rep hypertrophy work. Best of both worlds.
Christopher White
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 1:46 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: What’s the Best 4-Day Split for Women Trying to Build Serious Muscle?

Post by Christopher White »

I’m team glutes + hamstrings, upper, quads + glutes, upper. That split has been 🔥 for me.
Post Reply