What Contest-Prep Mistake Are You Determined Not to Repeat This Year?

Insights into competition preparation, posing tips, and advice from experienced competitors.
Dona-h90
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: What Contest-Prep Mistake Are You Determined Not to Repeat This Year?

Post by Dona-h90 »

Not leaving posing until the last minute. 🏆
Nevyy88
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 9:18 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: What Contest-Prep Mistake Are You Determined Not to Repeat This Year?

Post by Nevyy88 »

I also learned that prep shouldn’t become your entire personality. Last time I was thinking about food, cardio, steps, and the mirror basically 24/7, which made the whole experience mentally exhausting. This year I’m keeping the structure tight but still making room for normal life outside the gym.
Zach-ST2
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 11:23 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: What Contest-Prep Mistake Are You Determined Not to Repeat This Year?

Post by Zach-ST2 »

Mine is rushing the final weeks. I’d rather arrive on stage a little early and make small adjustments than spend the last few weeks starving, exhausted, and trying to force a completely different physique overnight. Slow and controlled wins for me this time. 🔥
Post Reply